Health & Community Services
- On 2 June 2020, the Complainant requested certain information from Health & Community Services (the SPA) about serious incident investigations concerning Orchard House (the Request).
- The SPA wrote to the complainant on 30 June 2020 (the Response) providing some information but also stating that some of the other information sought in the Request was being withheld (the Withheld Information), citing the exemption at Art.25 of the Freedom of Information (Jersey) Law 2011 (the Law). The Complainant did not agree with the Response and requested an internal review on 1 July 2020 (the IR Request).
- The SPA responded to the IR Request on 24 July 2020 (the Internal Review).
- The Complainant did not agree with the outcome of the Internal Review and so appealed to the Information Commissioner (the Commissioner) on 27 July 2020 (the Appeal).
- The Commissioner’s decision is that the appeal is not upheld. There are no further steps the SPA needs to take.