- On 15 September 2019, the Complainant requested certain information from Andium Homes Limited (the SPA) relating to a certain development carried out by the SPA (the Project) and monies paid to a third party contractor (TP1) in relation thereto (the Request).
- The SPA wrote to the complainant on 8 October 2019 (the Response) providing some information but also stating that some of the other information sought in the Request was being withheld (the Withheld Information), citing the exemption at Art.33 of the Freedom of Information (Jersey) Law 2011 (the Law). The Complainant did not agree with the Response and requested an internal review on 14 October 2019 (the IR Request).
- The SPA responded to the IR Request on 29 October 2019 (the Internal Review).
- The Complainant did not agree with the outcome of the Internal Review and so appealed to the Information Commissioner (the Commissioner) on 11 November 2019 (the Appeal).
- The Commissioner’s decision is to partially uphold the Complainant’s appeal. Whilst the SPA lawfully withheld certain information, it should not have withheld certain other information and that information should be provided to the Complainant.
Read the full decision notice