Health and Community Services
- On 30 January 2020, the Complainant requested certain information from Health & Community Services (the SPA) regarding the Jersey Care Model (the Request).
- The SPA responded to the Complainant’s Request on 19 February 2020 (the Response). The Complainant did not agree with certain aspects of the Response and, in particular, they did not agree with the response provided to the third part of the Request.
- Following various correspondence dealing with points of clarification sought by the Complainant, the Complainant appealed to the Information Commissioner (the Commissioner) on 20 June 2020 (the Appeal), asking the Commissioner to review certain aspects of the SPA’s Response which the Complainant considered deficient.
- The Commissioner’s decision is that the appeal is not upheld.
- There are no further steps the SPA needs to take.